Sultan Center Careers In Kuwait
Everyone looking for work in Kuwait has wonderful news. Because Sultan Center has a fantastic chance for you to enhance your career, you can learn more about the position at Sultan Center Careers! Don’t lose out on what the future has in store for you with this fantastic chance if you want to work at Sultan Center! This post has all the information you need to apply for the position of your choosing at Sultan Center.
A good resume can increase your chances to get a job anywhere. Do your homework to prepare an eye-catching resume. You can find ready-made resumes on the internet if you don’t have time to make one yourself, or you can use a downloadable template from the following link:
Your chances of landing a job anywhere might be improved with a strong CV. Do your research to create a CV that grabs attention. If you don’t have the time to create a resume from scratch, you may purchase one online, or you can obtain a template here:
Jobs Details: Sultan Center Careers In Kuwait
|Company Name||Sultan Center|
|Salary Range||As Per the Job Description|
|Posted Date||21th Oct 2023|
Sultan Center Careers In Kuwait
About Sultan Center:
In 1976 Mr. Jamil Sultan founded PSC Supply, a division of The Petroleum Services Company, which eventually grew to be a major provider of supplies to the oil industry. It was here that the retail business began and evolved into the retail grocery business as we know it today.
The Sultan Center Shuwaikh was the first self-service retail store in Kuwait when it opened in 1981. Several other stores followed shortly after, and Sultan soon established itself as ‘the’ place to shop in Kuwait. To this day, many in the community talk warmly about how they grew up with Sultan as the first provider of quality products, imported goods, and fresh food from around the world. Surrounded by an environment of exemplary customer service, it’s from this foundation that Sultan grew its operations in four countries.
- Age: 21 – 30 years old
- Education: High School, Diploma or equivalent
- Nationality: Arab nationals
- At least 0-2 years of experience in the same field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Arabic
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Customer-oriented, passionate and has a good engaging personality
List Of Vacancies Sultan Center Careers (New Update):
|Customer Service Agent||Kuwait||View & Apply|
|Customer Experience Insight Analyst||Kuwait||View & Apply|
|Digital Marketing Specialist||Kuwait||View & Apply|
|Senior Graphic Designer||Kuwait||View & Apply|
- Creating customer-centric, commercially viable, and beautiful brand designs within specific deadlines.
- Work on creating strong brand & acquisition campaigns for both online and offline marketing channels.
- Manage and execute monthly calendars for social media, digital marketing, ATL, and BTL campaigns with the team.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs.
- Develop top-notch creative directions and dynamic content for campaigns in sync with the brand’s identity and guidelines.
- Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavors and events, and edit video clips for use on social media platforms
- Maintain organized content files, and help to organize and archive existing video and graphics files.
How Do You Apply For Jobs With Sultan Center Careers?
It’s quite easy to apply for any of the aforementioned opportunities; just send your most current CV or resume to the email address provided. You have a fantastic opportunity here. Never let this chance pass you by. You now have the HR email that is urgent.
We strongly advise that you adjust your CV in accordance with the job description or the business profile. Your chances of landing a job anywhere around the globe will therefore rise. We wish you the best of luck.