Revenue Cycle Senior Analyst Job – (American Hospital Jobs) 2023
Revenue Cycle Senior Analyst will effectively communicate and build relationships with AHD management to assess their needs, design and implement the MyCare solution that meets or exceed specified engagement results. Experience with AHD’s executives to maintain the appropriate level of client support and momentum throughout the relationship.
Scope includes, but are not limited to:
- Implement MyCare in AHD’s Cerner Millennium environment per scope and requirements.
- Liase with MyCare development teams to ensure proper delivery of product and scope for AHD.
- Perform Revenue cycle assessments with AHD RCM team to ensure scope delivery and quality of outcomes.
- Alignment and implementation of AHD’s processes in new MyCare system.
- Revenue cycle improvement / redesign to meet AHD’s and regulatory frameworks.
- Implementation of the reimbursement and managed care guidelines.
Primary Responsibilities: Revenue Cycle Senior Analyst Job
- Provide revenue cycle management services to AHD in all areas of revenue cycle.
- Understand AHD’s business metrics and results
- Evaluate and analyse AHD’s data to understand trends in all areas of the operation.
- Develop options and recommendations for AHD improvement
- Collaborate with AHD revenue cycle team and other departments to facilitate resolution of process issues.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately influence various audiences and levels of client management including risks and recommendations to project management
- Plan, organize and prioritize project activities using work plans and other project management tools
- Provide informed feedback to iQvia and AHD executives including assessments of processes, standards, suggestions, and improvements
- Accountable for all decisions, actions, and directives with respect to job responsibilities.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Required Qualifications: Revenue Cycle Senior Analyst Job
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in the Healthcare revenue cycle
- MyCare/Cerner Experience
*NOTE : Only shortlisted applicant will get contacted
Revenue Cycle Senior Analyst Job