National Medical Care
IT Projects Manager Job – National Medical Care Jobs 2023
Job Summary :
Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and coordinating projects to ensure they are completed in a timely manner and within budget.
Major Duties and Responsibilities : IT Projects Manager Job
- Leading project planning sessions.
- Coordinating staff and internal resources.
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required.
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines.
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Designing and signing off on contracts in coordination with the CIO.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review.
- Designing risk mitigation plan.
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff.
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary.
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects.
Reporting to : IT Projects Manager Job
A minimum of: IT Projects Manager Job
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management Information or Administration.
- Five (3) or more years’ experience and several formal qualifications. in programming, analysis and design in similar environment.
- Extensive experience in project management.
- Capacity to manage high stress situation.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various projects simultaneously.
- Leadership skills.
- Big picture thinking and vision.
- Attention to details
- Conflict resolution skills
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal communication skills.