Home Care Nurse
Home Care Nurse Job In Dubai Medcare Jobs 2023
Job Location– Dubai, UAE
Aster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India. With an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence, we are one of the few entities in the world with a strong presence across primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary healthcare through our hospitals, clinics and pharmacies. We have over 20,000 plus dedicated employees across the geographies that we are present in, delivering a simple yet strong promise to our different stakeholders: “We’ll treat you well.” We reach out to all economic segments in the GCC countries through our differentiated healthcare services across the “Aster”, “Medcare” and “Access” brands.
We are searching for a reliable and compassionate Home Care Nurse to join our team. The home care nurse’s responsibilities include performing patient visits and monitoring their conditions, conducting tests, and writing reports for the physician. You should be able to address all the caregivers’ concerns and make appropriate adjustments to the patients’ in-home management plan.
Roles and Responsibilities: Home Care Nurse Job
- Travelling to patients’ homes and managing their care plans according to physicians’ instructions.
- Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their questions.
- Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
- Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and family members of the patient.
- Monitoring patient recovery and compiling reports for the physician.
Ideal Requirements: Home Care Nurse Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing is a must.
- 1 Year of Experience in similar position will be preferred.
- DHA License/Eligibility Letter is mandatory.