Website Dubai Police
Guard Employee Job – Dubai Police Jobs
AirPort Name: Dubai Police
List Of Jobs Positions: Guard Employee Job
JOB DESCRIPTION – Guard Employee Job
- Apply all approved systems, policies, and procedures when carrying out the required tasks and works.
- Adheres to the professional directives and instructions specified according to the established procedures and follows the plans, activities, procedures, standards, and work programs approved in the department based on the priorities set by the line manager in order to achieve the goals of the department.
- He performs a regular patrol at the guard point assigned to him by the category officer and inspects the area surrounding the guard point in order to ensure that it is free of security gaps during the work period.
- It carries out the deployment process in the specified guard sites according to the plans developed in order to ensure security control and comprehensive guarding of all required sites in order to maintain the safety of the desired point.
- He responds to security cases and alarm calls, assesses problems, and takes actions and decisions with the help of the guard’s class officer.
- He monitors security through several systems including surveillance cameras and alarms and makes sure to investigate suspicious people and cases, and unusual or illegal activity in the patrolling area with the aim of maintaining the safety of the guard point from any dangers.
Guard Employee Job Objective:
- Providing security at guard points by conducting patrols and monitoring the activities of people inside and around important facilities and warehouses, jewelry stores, money changers, and banks assigned to guard them, controlling entrances and exits, and parking lots, especially monitoring security systems, which contributes to providing the required protection and guarding in Dubai Police facilities and surrounding buildings and protecting security Citizens.
Academic qualification required for the job:
- High school or less
Registration conditions:- Guard Employee Job
- To have a general secondary certificate or less approved by the official authorities.
- The age shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years.
- The height should not be less than 165 cm.
- Be of good conduct.
- Have a driver’s license
Skills, Qualifications, and Systems Experience:
- Has to Have Experience
- High Paying Jobs with Wide Salary Range
- Lucrative Advantages
- Applicants of Any Nationality
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Diploma degrees