Website Farnek Services LLC
Call Centre Agent Inbound Job – Farnek Job 2022-23
Company Name: Farnek Services LLC
List Of Vacancies: Call Centre Agent Inbound Job
About the Call Centre Agent Inbound Job
Provide the highest standards of customer service through the provision of telephone services to existing and potential customers
Provide a friendly and professional point of contact for customers for any queries or concerns.
Handle incoming calls and manage outgoing calls as required.
Liaise with wider team members to ensure the best resolution, consistent with the contract.
Completing administration tasks that relate to the contact, including assigning contract colleagues and sub-contractors to service requirement tasks, payroll, general admin, etc.
Liaise with relevant Contract staff and subcontractors in relation to all aspects of service desk requirements and that required information is returned in a timely manner.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Respond to queries, amend data, and re-issue tasks as required.
Work closely with Contract/Facilities Managers to develop and enhance the quality of service and reporting processes.
Carry out monitoring of data to ensure that Help desk work orders have been accurately created, assigned, prioritized, and categorized in line with contractual KPIs and SLAs.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner, logging customer requests, and complaints, and troubleshooting.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Function as an intermediary between the client, the Operations team, and the end user
Call Centre Agent Inbound Job
Skills, Qualifications, and Systems Experience:
- Has to Have Experience
- High Paying Jobs with Wide Salary Range
- Lucrative Advantages
- Applicants of Any Nationality
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Diploma degrees