Assistant Manager Finance Job – DAMAC Properties Jobs 2023
As part of Finance Shared Services team, we are looking for a strong candidate to manage Finance accounting activities within Record-to-Report (R2R) pillar. Other verticals being AP/AR.
Main responsibilities for this role includes effective Month-end closing activities, MIS Reporting, Ledger Clean-up, Issue resolution, Reconciliation, Internal and external audit support, ERP simplification, Process improvement, improved bank guarantees and security cheques management and standardisation initiatives across all entities companies.
Key Accountabilities: Assistant Manager Finance Job
- Responsible for all Month End closing activities, in compliance with company accounting policies and the application of IFRS.
- Experience in R2R transitions.
- Prepare & Posting journal entries on a monthly basis by collecting necessary data, analysing and preparing audit trail support for the journal entries to ensure accurate accounting records.
- Fixed Assets Accounting capitalization, Disposals, Depreciation.
- Coordinates accounting matters with other FSS team AP, AR & Controllership.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation and follow up on any open or un-reconciled items.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation and follow up on open or un-reconciled items.
- Review, reconcile and confirm all intercompany transactions.
- Implements and ensures standardization and best practice from other jurisdictions to maximize efficiency and load balance.
- Ensure adherence and meeting the KPIs / SLA and review the timely execution of controls.
- Assist with preparation of Schedules as required by external auditor.
- Deal with daily accounting matters.
- Demonstrated experience in managing strong deadlines and key accounting and process-oriented projects
- Qualified accountant with minimum 7 to 10 years of experience.
- ERP knowledge required – Oracle R12 or Fusion (preferable).
- IFRS experience required.
- Preferred candidates- In house transition experience within Captive or Third party units.
- ACA, CMA Or Equivalent.